Competition: Win a Ticket to SMiBCon
If not, find more information here or simply read on…
So what is SMiBCon?
A conference taking place on the 23rd October in London.
It is a one stop shop for business owners and CEOs, Marketing Managers, Public Relations, Human Resources, Advertising Creatives, Marketing Heads, Head of Communications, IT policy makers and marketers, to get to grips with how to use social media in business.
Have you ever wondered how to engage with online conversations about your company or brand? Or perhaps at what point to engage, or how to measure the impact of your initiatives, or maybe even what channels you should be looking at?
Well, it seems to me you will be able to get the answers to all of these questions and a whole lot more at SMiBCon. Some of the keynote speakers include:
- #LBM member and SEO Chick Judith “deCabbit” talking about Online Reputation Management
- Benjamin Ellis from Redcatco talking about Crowd Sourcing
- Eaon Pritchard from Geronimo talking about Brand Engagement
The list of great speakers goes on.
Want to go along?
Well I have one free ticket to give away for London Bloggers Meetup members!
How do I get hold of said ticket? It’s easy, simply answer the question below in words, pictures, video, whatever format you like… the winner will be the one that either strikes a chord with me and the founder of SMiBCon Chris Hamblyor makes us laugh the most.
I deserve to win the free ticket to SMiBCon because…
So what are you waiting for, get your creative juices flowing and put your entry forward as a comment for this post before the deadline of midday on Friday 25th September!
If you don’t win, don’t despair, I have a discount code available to knock 15% off the price tag. I know, pretty nice. Just drop me a line via Meetup and I’ll let you know what the code is.
Terms and Conditions of Entry (read small print):
- Entries will only be accepted from members of the London Bloggers Meetup
- The winner must attend the event on 23rd October and live blog from the event
- The winner must write a guest post for Londonbloggers.net about the conference
- Competition is open to anyone aged 18 and over
- No cash alternative is available
- Only one entry per person is allowed
- Closing date – (Friday 25th September at 12 midday)