Hotwire Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for the London Bloggers Meetup Giveaway (the “Prize Draw”).
By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these “Terms and Conditions”).
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old and legally resident within the United Kingdom. Anyone connected with operation or fulfilment of the Prize Draw is not eligible to take part.
2. The Prize Draw commences at 7:00pm UK time on May 17, 2011 and all entries must be received by May 16, 2011 9:00am UK time on the closing date of May 17, 2011.
3. To enter the Prize Draw, participants must answer the questions posted at http://www.londonbloggers.net.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must be a member of the London Bloggers Meetup, a registered Hotwire user and answer the questions at http://www.londonbloggers.net. Entries submitted by any other means will not be accepted: only those submitted via the official method of entry. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Participants may make a maximum of  entry into the Prize Draw. Any entries in addition to this may be disqualified. Participants may only win one prize per person.
6. You must be a registered Hotwire user to earn and redeem Hotwire HotDollars. You may use Hotwire HotDollars only toward the full or partial cost of any booking on Hotwire of a hotel. All bookings are subject to applicable terms and conditions. One (1) HotDollar is equal in value to one (1) U.S. dollar. HotDollars can be applied to transactions in the currency of the Hotwire site you are using. HotDollars will be applied at the OANDA exchange rate for U.S dollars to that currency at the time of booking. If you change or cancel a booking for which you used Hotwire HotDollars, you will not receive a refund of the redeemed Hotwire HotDollars. Hotwire HotDollars:
• must be redeemed from the account into which they were deposited;
• are not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash; and
• expire one (1) year after date of issuance.
7. There will be 2 winners. The winners of the Prize Draw will be the first two names chosen at random from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received before the end of the applicable closing date.
8. Save where it has been negligent, the Promoter and Prize Provider will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants’ entry into the Prize Draw or their acceptance and/or use of the prize. The Promoter and Prize Provider will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. The Promoter and Prize Provider’s decisions in relation to the Prize Draw are final.
9. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter is LondonBloggers.net. The Prize Provider is Hotwire, Inc., a Delaware corporation, located at 655 Montgomery Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94111 (“Hotwire”).