WooThemes Competition & Community Blogging
This month the London Bloggers Meetup theme is all about multi-author and community blogging.
We’ll be looking at topics such as:
- how do you manage a diverse pool of bloggers
- what are the editorial needs of a multi-author blog?
- how do you maintain motivation within your community to produce content for your blog?
- which blogging platforms and plugins work best?
- is a blog the best way to communicate with a community?
We will have the usual panel of speakers giving us their opinions and advice followed by open questions from the audience.
The WordPress experts at WooThemes have offered our members the opportunity to win some fantastic prizes this month too. There are offering our community the chance to win:
1. 5 standard WooTheme packages
2. one $300 coupon for WooCommerce extensions
3. one copy of Sensei, WooThemes’s powerful learning management plugin
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning, simply add a comment to this post telling us about one blog you really enjoy reading and why.
And no, this can’t be your own blog…
For example… I really enjoy reading the RAF Airman blog (http://rafairman.wordpress.com/) because it gives me an insight to what it’s like serving in the military in Afghanistan. Alex has a fantastic collection of images hosted on flickr too which paint a really clear picture of life in the military.
The winners will be chosen at random on the 11th March from all those who enter. You must attend the London Bloggers Meetup on 11th March 2013 to win.
WooThemes is an international, market leading, bootstrapped business providing a platform to extend standard WordPress-powered websites via a range of innovative themes and plugins. With WooThemes businesses and individuals can get professional WordPress sites launched quickly and affordably.